My Minted Design

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Tropical Fusion-My First Blog Hop

Hey y’all!

I’m so happy to have you visit !

I have been painting and creating for over 25 years.

Painting my dreams since 2009.

Became a Licensed artist in 2013 with fabric shipping in July 2014

from the Flying Sweetly Collection.

This is for Tropical Fusion- The Camouflaged Frogphoto(2)

Inks and Fluid Acrylics on Watercolor Paper.

I started out by blowing the inks with a straw, creating odd blobs.

Then the nose of a frog appeared.

I LoVe Intuitive Painting!

photo(3)

I defined the frog and leaves with green then blew some orange for the flowers.

And separated the background with our Radiant Orchid.Frog for Blog Hop_72 dpi

A little more detail to the outlines and a few more blobs of  green.

More to come…

You have probably hopped here from Lisa
 I hope you enjoyed her beautiful workTropical-Fusion-logo-200
The Blog stops here!

BUT….

If you would like to start at the beginning of the Blog Hop it starts here at Mary Tanana’s Blog

Thank You Mary for hosting such a wonderful Blog Hop.


and…

Thank-You Lisa Rivas for creating our Blog Badge.


If you would like to follow my art closer join me here….

Comment box is at bottom of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment