My Minted Design

Friday, November 11, 2011

New Studio

So....this is my shop beFoRE....





Good grief I have a lot of stuff...

  Lots of things to move out before the painting begins...
                                               We found old paneling behind the pegboard...
                                                           I LoVE PaiNTeD paNeLiNG...

   Walls being prepared for the barn wood.
Beautiful Moss covered boards.

Sorry Mr Woodpecker...He was storing seeds in this log.

                                                                and the barn is going up..
                                                          Lovin' that antique white paneling...
                                                               and dark gray ceiling...

My son getting caught on camera.

Cody, Bridgett and Baby Leland.
 


My sweet husband summing everything up....This was his vision....Making me the best studio/shop.
My new studio space is almost complete. Yee-Haw...I have a BARN!

No comments:

Post a Comment