My Minted Design

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Next Door Neighbors

 We have been camping this week.  
 It's a great little place not to far from home, 
where we can travel back and forth for work if we need to.
A business associate came by today 
and took me for a ride around the property next to the campground. 
I had seen different animals in the neighboring fields,
 but today I got a close look at them.  

I love donkeys! 

                                     This is truly an odd couple. Walking thru the field together.
                                                             This is Honey. My tour guide.
                                            I believe these are Elk, they were frightened of us.
                   Not sure what type of deer these are, but I thought the picture turned out pretty cool.
I think these are the younger deer. I kinda thought they were Reindeer, but not sure.
                                                  This is the beautiful addition to a home.
                              This will be the bedroom overlooking the beautiful creek. It's amazing.
And an old stained glass window. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment