My Minted Design

Monday, April 15, 2013


 

 I was in Kelly Rae Roberts e-course Hello Soul Hello Business when I met Andrea, online of course. She lives in Switzerland and me...well I'm happy here in the mountains of East Tennessee. She sent out a call in the group to write their story for an e-book she had in her dreams. So I jumped on board.

The e-Book is complete! and BEaUtiFUL! Andrea, Thank You for putting this together and sharing it with everyone.

Andrea Hiltbrunner is an amazing Dreamcoach and she helps creative and heart-centred women to connect with their passion so that they can find their true mission and vision for their life. As a professional Mime and student of Marcel Marceau she helps you to fall in love with your body, to step into your power, to be fully present and boost your charisma. Find inspiration on Andrea´s blog DreAm**heArt**sMart**ArT- a place where bravehearts meet.
                                                                       Free e-Book


No comments:

Post a Comment