My Minted Design

Monday, July 21, 2014

Blog Hops-Inspirational Artist

I have been invited by two wonderfully talented artist friends to join them on Blog Hops. Although I love to write and dream of stories, it is rare that I find time to do so. Let me introduce to you these two wonderful women whom I call "Friend".

Deborah Velasquez is an amazingly talented artist who has been winning design challenges and is licensed with World Art Group. You can read about Deb and follow her art journey at her blog and buy directly from her here at her shop.

The questions are:
What are you working on/writing?
Why do you create/write what you do?
How does your creative process work?



Elizabeth Gonzalez is such a gifted artist with a variety of projects on her table at all times. Her intuition directs her in the creation of all her art. You can follow Elizabeth on her art journey on her blog and if you would like to buy some of her art you can find here Etsy.

These are the questions I received from Elizabeth.
What am I working on? 
 How does my work differ from others of its genre? 
 Why do I create what I do? 
 How does my creative process work? 

I will be blogging two separate posts for each hop. I also have to choose 2-3 artsy friends to blog as well. If you're interested in joining us let me know, otherwise you could be receiving a surprise invitation from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment